| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acarigua in June is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in June is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping. A sizable 238mm (9.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Acarigua June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Acarigua, Venezuela
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Acarigua:
- Coro, Venezuela - 213.3 kms (132.6 miles) NNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 296.1 kms (184 miles) WNW
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) N
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Guanare, Venezuela - 80.8 kms (50.2 miles) SW
- Merida, Venezuela - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) WSW
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) WSW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 400.9 kms (249.1 miles) WSW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 309.9 kms (192.6 miles) SW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 514.4 kms (319.7 miles) WSW
- Arauca, Colombia - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) SSW